[Discuss] mouse behavior

    David> The second issue is probably due to *clicking* the map wheel
    David> when you're over a link, rather than rolling the wheel when
    David> you're over it.

Well, I don't believe I'm clicking any more than I did a year ago, and
I'm getting a lot more windows open.  Maybe there's a setting that
affects sensitivity to clicks that's changed the default?

    David> XFCE I believe has a setting that clicking on a link with the
    David> wheel will visit that link.  It's probably configurable
    David> somewhere.  Maybe in the mouse section of the control panel?

I don't see anything at all helpful there.  I do in fact want to be able
to click with the scroll wheel, just not as often as xfce seems to think
I do.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

That truth could be crueller than fiction was one of the first lessons
that reading taught me, and I didn?t want to believe it. What I wanted
was Custer Rides Again, Joan of Arc II and Further Adventures of the
Princes in the Tower.

Roger McGough, in "The Pleasures of Reading", edited by Antonia Fraser