[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Fun command line help
- Subject: [Discuss] Fun command line help
- From: david at thekramers.net (David Kramer)
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 13:35:45 -0500
>From https://dzone.com/articles/top-10-github-repositories-will-make-your-daypart https://github.com/nvbn/thefuck When you execute a command in your shell and it returns an error because you make a typo, you run this command and it looks at your history to find your last command, runs a bunch of rules to figure out what you meant, and submits the corrected line.? You can specify a parameter to run the fixed command without confirmation if you know it will do the right thing.? You can also make up your own rules for it. The original article has other fun things like this and is worth a look.
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] ssh_dispatch_run_fatal error with FIOS router?
- Next by Date: [Discuss] Fedora 28 Doesn't See External DVD Drive on USB Port
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Facebook competitors
- Next by thread: [Discuss] Fedora 28 Doesn't See External DVD Drive on USB Port