[Discuss] ssh_dispatch_run_fatal error with FIOS router?

I've had two Actiontec Verizon FiOS devices over the past six or eight
years, first an MI424-WR and whatever model I have now. I've also had
at least two Actiontec DSL devices in the past. All were/are configured
to be bridge devices. Because all of Verizon's Actiontec devices are
intentionally crippled with small NAT tables to limit the number of
active connections.

This may not be true with the more recent hardware but I didn't bother
trying to test it. I immediately converted it to a bridge.

Original instructions for MI424-WR here. They worked for the newer unit
as well.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r17679150-How-to-make-ActionTec-MI424-WR-a-network-bridge

This is not necessary if you have Ethernet from your ONT. If you have
Ethernet then you can use any firewall device that can get an IP
address via DHCP. I have MoCA so I need the Actiontec to bridge MoCA to
Ethernet.

--
Rich Pieri