[Discuss] Ubuntu Install Question

I have actually gone to the store with a Ubuntu thumb drive and tried
booting from it and loading the "try it" Ubuntu without installing.

The below specs indicate mostly Intel networking and processor, which
have all been long supported, as Intel works closely with the Linux
community.? I assume the Bluetooth is Intel too.

The video card is supported:
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/106780/en-us

So it should all work fine.