[Discuss] Container to deploy a web service

Dan,

I fully agree, I was mostly making the point that in docker everything is
shared with the host system.  its possible to obscure things, but that all
depends on how savy and motivated the users are.  in the end docker is a
open system, build by people with an open source mentality.  there are
companies working to address security concerns, but the complexities
involved are not for your average user.