[Discuss] [BLU/Officers] update instructions for key signing

Bill,

I've got a question about GPG, or actually about PKI in general.

Since my browser now flags non-https sites as "Unsecure," I'd like to
know how to generate a key to put in my Apache setup which will swing
the padlocks shut. I know that it won't be "valid" unless I import the
key into my browser, but that's a one-time effort and will stop the
"unsecure" messages when I ask people to visit my websites.

Also, if possible, I'd like to be able to pass out keys for users to use
in lieu of passwords to access secured areas.

Please tell me how to go about that, and thanks in advance.

Bill