[Discuss] New document on Unbound caching DNS server

OpenBSD 5.6 switched to unbound instead of bind9 in their base system
back in fall of 2014:  https://www.openbsd.org/plus56.html

For that reason, I had it as a forwarding caching nameserver on my
router on an old soekris board before I switched to getting internet
only from my phone's data plan and stopped using a router. Seemed to
work well enough, not that caching my home network is any kind of
test. Now that I think about it I'm not sure why I thought running a
caching nameserver was worth doing (thinking I had some muddled idea
it would increase privacy). But that board only had 128 MiB and
a chip that showed up in dmesg as a 486, in case that's worth anything
to people wondering about its resource requirements.