[Discuss] Fwd: Boston Linux and Unix InstallFest LXV Saturday October 7, 2017

I'm more than a little concerned about the parking situation, and
frankly that's what's kept me away from a lot of the meetings.  Of
course I want to work the Installfest though., but the parking-related
content in the Installfest email seems to contradict itself, and tells
you where you CAN'T park but not where you can (assuming you don't want
to leave the installfest every hour to feed a meeter from the roll of
quarters you got from the bank).

I'm hesitant to park at Alewife and take the red line in with my massive
suitcase of stuff, but it is an option.  It sounds like Jerry's answer
is "Post a sign in the car and hope for the best". What are others
planning to do?