[Discuss] mailvelope does not automatically download keys

I am setting up mailvelope on my laptop. For some reason, when I try to
encrypt mail to a recipient that I know has a valid key in a public key
server, it fails to download the key even though I have "Automatically
lookup recipient keys." checked. I have tried several different key
servers. I currently use pgp.mit.edu.

with one recipient, I manually imported his key from a file, and that
worked.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7