[Discuss] Docker and Own^h^h^h Nextcloud

Oh wow!  I think I was the one that started talking about Owncloud.  I'm
still where I left off because the person I was working with to get
mail/ssl working on my server stopped responding.  I still have and use
the old version of Owncloud (working OK but old enough that latest sync
clients won't talk to it) on my in-house server.

I'm now unemployed again so hopefully soon I'll be able to attack both
the mail server and Owncloud.  I was unaware of this split, but it looks
like Nextcloud is the way to go.  See the comparison between then
https://nextcloud.com/compare/  and Owncloud's response to the split
https://owncloud.com/owncloud-statement-concerning-formation-nextcloud-frank-karlitschek/

Since installing Owncloud on my Linode server was a failure, I am
excited about trying Nextcloud instead, but maybe inside docker as in
your previous link.

Thanks!