[Discuss] KVM, virt-manager, and CentOS7

I've been playing with oVirt 4.0.6 on EL7.3 and I've almost migrated all
my VMs from my old VMware infrastructure.  So far I'm enjoying it.  I
can't say it was painless to set up -- ovirt has a lot of moving
parts -- but once I figured it all out it's been pretty smooth sailing.

-derek