[Discuss] How to permanently remove Linux package from installation

Upon running dnf to install openbox on another system, it wants to install:

giflib
imlib2
openbox
openbox-libs
python2-pyxdg

giflib, like openbox (and -libs), was not built for Fedora 25. I will
check the system in question to see if any of these other packages are
installed, then remove them if present. That (I hope) will take care of
this issue.