[Discuss] GPG encryption and gmail

OH, I agree, which is why the new key, but it turns out GPG injection is
possible, so someone could do it. Yeah, he?s trying to starup, but it?s
not like open sourcing thing have help ed in the end see *racle.

Anyway, Yes, Thunderbird has support on desktop. GPG Suite plugs in a
bunch. I still don?t understand why chromium doesn?t support plugins at
all.
-Ben

On 8/31/16, 11:14 PM, "Discuss on behalf of Kent Borg"
<discuss-bounces+bencarr=gmail.com at blu.org on behalf of kentborg at borg.org>