[Discuss] Simplest HTML hosting for a 9-year-old engineer?

On April 10, 2016, Laura Conrad wrote:
>Couldn't you just give him an account on some linode you're already
>maintaining?  Or whatever other web host you're using already.

Thanks Laura. I thought of that too, but as he's only nine years old,
I can't reasonably expect him to keep his password secure. So I'm
reluctant to open up my Linode to him.

I also have a separate shared hosting account with ~20 of my domains,
but if I gave him a SFTP login there, he'd have write access to all of
my files, not just his own little web site. I could give him a
locked-down FTP account there, but I'd rather avoid FTP for security
reasons....

--
Dan Barrett
dbarrett at blazemonger.com