[Discuss] Fwd: [owaspboston] OWASP Boston at MIT Media Lab Security of Things event March 5, 6

I see they still have free tickets.  Anybody from BLU going?  I'm tempted but I don't know anybody there.  It would be cool to hear Bruce Schneier and grab a beer in Cambridge.

Eric
- The one on the south shore