[Discuss] looking for non-cisco router and firewall

Thanks for the quick response.

Management would be more comfortable with a commercial solution.
We tossed around the idea of building our own with pfsense or m0n0wall.
However, the learning curve would delay implmentation.

If we can't find something local and fairly soon, we might be forced to
build.