[Discuss] Duplicate entries in Gnu PG

Actually, I have 2 of my keys duplicated.
One other thing that goes back to Mike Small's email. When I use gpg2 I
get the following error that does not show up with gpg
[gaf at gaf ~]$ gpg2 --list-keys gaf at blu.org
gpg: checking the trustdb
gpg: keyring_get_keyblock failed: Unknown system error
gpg: failed to rebuild keyring cache: Unknown system error
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, classic trust model
gpg: keydb_search_first failed: Legacy key
gpg: validate_key_list failed

gaf at gaf ~]$ gpg --list-keys gaf at blu.org
gpg: checking the trustdb
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, classic trust model
gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:  31  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
gpg: depth: 1  valid:  31  signed:  30  trust: 31-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 0u
gpg: next trustdb check due at 2016-07-20