[Discuss] Linux on laptops

If you want to run Linux on a Chromebook, Crouton is usually an easier
solution than Chrubuntu. Crouton runs a Linux user space in parallel
with Chrome OS using the Chrome OS kernel, so there are usually no
problems with hardware compatibility. You can switch back and forth
between the two user spaces with a hot key.