[Discuss] Cloud-backup solutions for Linux?

So far have not had a single issue.  I have a private cloud in AWS that
myself and my family sync to using multiple platforms (Mac, Win & Linux).
That instance is backed up to S3.  Performance is great, computers never
have an issue, performance is great. And ownCloud offers a version that's
100% free with no limits.

My main reason for not using something like Synctuary, Dropbox, etc is
this: https://www.conceptblossom.com/pricing  I would rather write a custom
rsync (or something else for Win) script to automatically sync my personal
files rather than pay for something.  The only exception to this would be
if it were for work, then I would suggest paying for a service.

Matt