[Discuss] OfflineIMAP, Dovecot, hMailServer

I tried OfflineIMAP a number of years ago to sync from gmail to dovecot,
and never got it working correctly. As I recall, I was unable to stop it
from marking everything as read when it did the sync.

I ultimately gave up on OflineIMAP and used imapsync instead, which worked
the first time I tried it.