[Discuss] Anybody else seeing this? (Amazon AWS problem)

What exactly is the error you get with SSH? (try ssh -vvv)

I think AWS only uses public key auth (good), but if you NEED to login via
password and keys are thwarting you, try
    ssh -o PreferredAuthentications=password me at example.com

As for the "crap your pants" moment when nothing is right in your control
panel, I've noticed that if you have more than one AWS login, that it can
be difficult to login to the right account.  I've been duped before by
logging in and seeing the wrong AWS console.  You've no doubt checked your
account, but it's worth mentioning.

~ Greg

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com