[Discuss] A laptop for Linux

You might want to just install VirtualBox on Windows, and use Windows as
the host.  Use Windows only for booting.  Your performance shouldn't be
bad, but you'll have to tweak the update settings in Windows so it doesn't
reboot out from under you.

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org