[Discuss] Request to the community

Well, that's actually a relief to hear - somewhat.
The computer science program here requires the equivalent to a minor
in math. In fact, with 2 more courses, one could have a double major.
Calc 1, 2, 3, Diff Q, and Probability are required.
Yea, from my work experience with Windows, I don't think someone who
makes a min larger than a max has much math background...