[Discuss] Ubiquiti Networks is creatively violating the GPL

I contacted Riley to see if he's brought this to the FSF or Software
Freedom Conservancy for help.

It's good to ask people politely to comply with the law; and good to out
them when they persistently refuse.

Greg Rundlett
http://eQuality-Tech.com
http://freephile.org