[Discuss] Verizon Landline Strikes Again

Fact1: I choose dial up landline service as a brass tacks answer to
hacking: Hacking can't happen, unless someone climbs a pole.
Fact 2: Verizon has disconnected dial up landline without admitting it to
anyone. But they are still billing.
Result: As I write, landline dial up to all search engines (but not other
web sites) has been blocked to my internet connection. I can send but not
receive mail. This is an outrage. The customer service in India can't speak
our language and verizon pretends that they're gonna "fix" it, except that
they can't and just transfer you to someone else. By the way, I don't need
a technican, cust support and any other clown at the end of an 800 line.

Yes, I have wireless (which is how you got this message) but that's not the
point. When are We, the People going to stand up for our rights in this
country and start running it again, instead of letting the oligarchy that
is draining our taxes and right of access run over us with a tank? Remember
the Iron Curtain? Remember Radio Free Europe? What's the difference between
then and now?

Think about it. Hard.

MCBouman