[Discuss] Raspberry PI 2 vs. ODROID-C1

There is also the ODROID-C1 with similar specs, but some additional
features like eMMC, IR receiver, GigE, USB OTG, real-time clock, and
the ability to run Android.  Another plus is that it isn't based on
Broadcom (not very OSS friendly), it can decode more codecs in
hardware, and it doesn't require any codec licenses to be purchased.
Downsides are lack of separate audio and composite video outputs and
lack of HDMI CEC.  Oh and it can't run Windows 10 like the RPi 2 can.
Still costs $35.00.

* Amlogic ARM? Cortex?-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
* Mali?-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
* 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
* Gigabit Ethernet
* 40pin GPIOs
* eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
* USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1,
* Infrared(IR) Receiver
* Ubuntu 14.04 or Android KitKat

http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php