[Discuss] Most common (or Most important) privacy leaks

> From: Kent Borg [mailto:kentborg at borg.org]
>
> An only half facetious suggestion: write passwords down, but ONLY on
> $100 bills. Now guard them accordingly.

LOL, I like it.  Ironically, however, a tightly held $100 bill is worth precisely $0, because if you'll never spend it, then it's just fancy paper.

> if you can get an organization to
> use passwords securely, you will have solved a large part of the
> problem.

Agreed - however - in my experience, there is a high correlation between the use of bad passwords, and the use of insecure systems.  The people who choose bad passwords are the same ones who email it to other people, or stick their ssh keys in dropbox.