[Discuss] apache -- same old

No specific ideas, but some debugging help:
 restorecon -rv /path
will apply SELinux rules as if you're relabeling without requiring a
reboot.  The -v lets you know if it actually changed anything.

Be careful about browser caches tricking you.  It can be really
frustrating to change something and the browser convinces you that you
didn't.  It can get really funky when you're using mod_python or
similar.  I've seen cases where a server-side cache in mod_python had
different versions of a site cached in different threads, and which one
you got when you connected with a browser was random.

Force refreshes on the browser side.  Send a HUP signal to apache to
force it to clear any caches on it's side (mostly applicable to
mod_python and the like, for static content that is completely unecessary).