[Discuss] virus?

The MS note linked in my message includes

?Additional remediation instructions

This threat may make lasting changes to an affected system's
configuration that will NOT be restored by detecting and removing this
threat. For more information on returning an affected system to its
pre-infected state, please see the following information:

Disable Autorun functionality

Worm:Win32/Autorun.LD attempts to spread via removable drives on
computers that support Autorun functionality. This is a particularly
common method of spreading for many current malware families. For
information on disabling Autorun functionality, please see the
following article:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967715/
?