[Discuss] Thunderbolt extension cable for TBD?

Also, something I didn't know, but learned via googling:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5918

The Mac Pro doesn't have 6 displays on one TB bus, it has 2 displays
on each of 3 TB buses. Given the lack of extension cables, I don't
understand where they want you to put all of those monitors, though.