[Discuss] Need speaker and topic for October BLU meeting

I suggested possibly a talk on file systems, such as EXT, BTRFS, XFS,
and ZFS. Target this to users without getting overly technical.
Unfortunately I cannot be at the October meeting. Currently there is a
confusing set of elements for the users:
RHEL 7 is standardizing on XFS, Fedora 20 uses EXT4 as its default
standard, but AFAIK, Fedora 21 will use BTRFS as does OpenSuSE 13.1.
Another part of this would be RAID.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix