[Discuss] RSVP Required: BLU Desktop GNU/Linux SIG Meeting - Write Your First Android App - Weds, Sept 3, 2014

On 09/02/2014 02:36 PM, Tom Metro wrote:
> Will Rico wrote:
>> When: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:30PM
>> Location: Akamai, 4 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA
>> Summary
>>
>>   Adam Stroud is the author of
>>   Professional Android Sensor
>>   Programming...
> In case you have deja vu, Adam Stroud presented for BLU in January 2013
> with Greg Milette on the topic of "Android Sensors

Yes, and also, please note the location above is correct.  4 Cambridge
Center.  The driving directions included in my announcement take you to
an Akamai building down the block.  Sorry for the confusion.  4
Cambridge Center is the corner of Ames and Broadway, same building as
Mead Hall, the big bar.

If you RSVP'ed on Meetup.com, you don't need to RSVP again.  Otherwise,
please provide me with your full name so I can add you to the security list.

Will