[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] vnc => passphrase entropy
- Subject: [Discuss] vnc => passphrase entropy
- From: richard.pieri at gmail.com (Richard Pieri)
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:59:49 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAAbKA3WZGVzLLMG3=1Kfvn3DoxuEP9d0AVWc3q4h0_VJH9fWew@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAAbKA3XmYgPEnsvR8RGAuqDgJ8f_04hgd0LAijDhukL32TVmWg@mail.gmail.com> <5400B943.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAAbKA3WZGVzLLMG3=1Kfvn3DoxuEP9d0AVWc3q4h0_VJH9fWew@mail.gmail.com>
On 8/29/2014 7:22 PM, Bill Ricker wrote: > That's fine for JFDI. > Assuming FIPS-181 'words' are mnemonic enough for you. It's not me. It's my keychains. The only passwords or phrases that I need to remember are the ones to unlock my keychains. I stuff pretty much anything that I want into a password field and let the keychains do the heavy lifting. I happen to use a FIPS 181 generator because I keep one handy for when I need to issue temporary passwords. -- Rich P.