[Discuss] php dev's code with warnings and notices

I've had too many experiences where some sloppy coder was flooding the logs
with pointless warnings to the point that the logs were useless for
diagnosing actual problems. The clues I needed in order to diagnose a real
problem were lost in all the noise.

Sloppy coding has a high maintenance cost, and my opinion is that sloppy
coders should be held accountable for those costs.