[Discuss] Jim Gettys and BLU Re: seminar Thursday June 26: Jim Gettys on "(In)Security in Home Embedded Devices"

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Tom Metro <tmetro+blu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim Gettys has given talks locally for BBLISA (on bufferbloat) and IoT
> Fest (same topic as below), and usually has good content.

Yes he does. Recommended.

?IIRC Jim has presented to BLU as well.

He's in the index, but with no dates?
http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/speakers/j-gettys

He should be credited -

Jim Gettys of Digital/Compaq  - Details to follow
blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/*2000-sep*
Jim Gettys of Digital/Compaq. Date and Time. Wednesday, September 20, 2000
from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Location. MIT Building 4-370. Presenter. Jim
Gettys ...

The State of X11 - Boston Linux & Unix User Group
blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/*2004-oct*
Oct 20, 2004 - Presenter. Jim Gettys - Jim.Gettys hp com. Summary. Jim
discusses the historical and ongoing development of the X Window System.
Abstract.
?

--
Bill Ricker