[Discuss] raid issues

"Nothing is a substitute for backups."
I just want to reiterate this, hardware fails. If properly managed you may be able to identify the failure before any damage is done. And, a viable offsite backup mitigates things like a house fire.But, in any case, backups are a last resort, but tried and true.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix