[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] color laser printer
- Subject: [Discuss] color laser printer
- From: richard.pieri at gmail.com (Richard Pieri)
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:50:42 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CA+h9Qs5tm6bi-CQdv3btnx9gUp5FPzroMzO6STkH6m2pSQrU4Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CA+h9Qs5tm6bi-CQdv3btnx9gUp5FPzroMzO6STkH6m2pSQrU4Q@mail.gmail.com>
On 6/10/2014 9:39 PM, John Abreau wrote: > Of the color printers I've used at various jobs, my favorite in terms of > print quality and ease of maintenance was a Xerox Phaser. I don't recall > the specific model number. My experience with Xerox Phaser printers has been VERY hit or miss. The 4000 series are pretty well indestructible. They run forever or at least close enough in terms of printer lives. Their replacements, the 5000 series, are junk. They don't last more then a few years. -- Rich P.