[Discuss] color laser printer

Ahh yes.  The wax ice cubes the Phaser used.  The wax sublimation process
worked
well.  The only problem I had was leaving the prints in the car in Texas
summer.  The
wax ran and the pages stuck together.  Still it did 'just work'.  When
working at
a semi-conduction maker in Austin TX, the only thing I ever did was add
more 'ice cubes'
to the wax feeder.  I have no idea what the wax cost but it did print on
plain paper
(at the time that was a feature!).