[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] color laser printer
- Subject: [Discuss] color laser printer
- From: jack at coats.org (Jack Coats)
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:01:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: <CA+h9Qs5tm6bi-CQdv3btnx9gUp5FPzroMzO6STkH6m2pSQrU4Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CA+h9Qs5tm6bi-CQdv3btnx9gUp5FPzroMzO6STkH6m2pSQrU4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Ahh yes. The wax ice cubes the Phaser used. The wax sublimation process worked well. The only problem I had was leaving the prints in the car in Texas summer. The wax ran and the pages stuck together. Still it did 'just work'. When working at a semi-conduction maker in Austin TX, the only thing I ever did was add more 'ice cubes' to the wax feeder. I have no idea what the wax cost but it did print on plain paper (at the time that was a feature!).