[Discuss] peer to peer software

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Tom Metro
>
> I'd start by finding open source peer-to-peer applications that seem to
> fit the architectural model that you think you'll need for your
> application, and then dig into the code to see if they are using any
> third party libraries, or if their code is directly reusable.

Not a bad approach - but *I* would start by doing it the easy way.   ;-)

I just launched visual studio (or xamarin, mono develop) and searched nuGet:

There are 4 libraries for bonjour, nothing for nat-pmp, 3 libraries for UPnP (and those libraries include NAT-PMP, so apparently they just didn't make NAT-PMP a search term.)

I forget what else to search for, but I think those are probably all you care about.