[Discuss] DMARC issue, Yahoo and beyond

I'm a bit out-of-step on current email practice, so for the benefit of other who don't swim in the SMTP stream, I'll quote from the PCWORLD article mentioned:

The problem is a new DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) ?reject? policy advertised by Yahoo to third-party email servers, said John Levine, a long-time email infrastructure consultant and president of the Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email (CAUCE), in a message sent to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) mailing list Monday.

On Friday, May 16, 2014 9:04 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com> wrote:

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Ronan
>
> "You may notice a small difference in the From field on list
> messages from these senders (and now from AOL senders too), in
> which the sender's actual email address no longer appears,
> replaced by the address of the list itself.

That is the sympa equivalent of mailman "from_is_list" reply-to munging.
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/DMARC

Which seems to be the mailman recommended solution.