[Discuss] DMARC issue, Yahoo and beyond

Yahoo may do as they like.  Just because a solution is technically correct
does not mean it will not have consequences.

Most of the people I know who have been stubbornly clinging to Yahoo! email
addresses have switched to gmail in the past few weeks.

*Drew Van Zandt Cam # US2010035593 (M:Agapito Acosta) *

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com