[Discuss] business class ISP recommendations

I have FIOS business class 25/25 service, static IP, which had been
residential and dynamic ip, originally, several years back.

I have not a need for the PTR record. Have a whole bunch of domains all
using the same address. Guess I could pick one, but just haven't the need,
so haven't asked.

A couple years back I had their ONT just die. No questions asked, no grief,
replaced in a couple of business days, and they credited for time down. Not
large enterprise service, but decent for the price.

I also had perceived issues with the last mile, very slow or lost gateway
and dns. They dispatched a knowledgeable tech. without much grief, and they
checked inside and out, and resolved the issue.

No issues with any kind of blocked ports or performance issues, in general.
I use Pingdom to test remote perceptions of up time and response time and
have logs of great consistency.

with gratitude and in service,
Tony Koker
A Mentor with a Servant's Heart
(781) 864-2624 anytime
skype: tkoker
~~~~~
Earning Income from Home Frustration? Leadership lies? Lack of support? We
can help you! No companies or products discussed.
Free.  No catch.  Mentoring for free. <http://tinyurl.com/kwc7eo>

https://theKokers.com
http://theKokers.com
http://TonyKoker.com