[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] (no subject)
- Subject: [Discuss] (no subject)
- From: strstr57 at gmail.com (MishaStrGm)
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:45:12 -0400
Hello I am new( I do not learn it well) to Linux. I got Usb- Rj11, Usb - phone line modem. Zoom 3095 CD with modem contains Linux , Ubuntu software, but instructions are vague , too complex for me. I am interested in Getting CallerId program, to get phone number of incoming call. I am looking for help, to meet, to talk about devices under Linux OS. I can not wait. i will be out of Us in 7 days. -- Somerville, MA
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] Redundant array of inexpensive servers: clustering?
- Next by Date: [Discuss] easy clustering of applications
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Redundant array of inexpensive servers: clustering?