[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Reading Linux book
- Subject: [Discuss] Reading Linux book
- From: richard.pieri at gmail.com (Richard Pieri)
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:13:37 -0400
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <53343FE2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJFsZ=rhbOH5JNks+m6KsipAkxf9msaO51vHAW9=zLH1ndHw-A@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Mike Small wrote: > used to think I wanted to see the history of their evolution but > it turns out all I want is a copy of what worked. Version control for /etc isn't about convergence on what works. It's about backing out changes that turn out not to work later on. -- Rich P.