[Discuss] what do I do with all this junk?

Hey...

In preparation for a possible move later in the year, I'm trying to
get rid of a lot of the junk I've accumulated over the years.  In
particular, I have a couple of large boxes of really old cards and
peripherals--I'm talking like 10-base-T cards and Cirrus Logic video
cards... total junk from 15-20 years ago.  I can't imagine anyone
wants this stuff, and I don't really want to expend the effort to find
people who might.  But at the same time I don't want it winding up in
some landfill either...  My town recycles computers, but that's kind
of expensive, and it's not clear how, if at all, they handle
peripherals and cards and such.

Anyone know any good options for getting this stuff recycled /
disposed of properly, that won't cost me an arm and a leg?  I've got a
few old mini-tower PCs and a couple of old monitors, probably none of
which are working, that I'd also like to get rid of, though those are
not at my place.

Thanks

-=-=-=-=-