[Discuss] Wiki Security Risk

Our company has a MediaWiki installation under a directory, protected at
the Apache level, from access, i.e. requiring a user login.  We've had this
setup for many years and it has worked well.  Everyone in the company can
view and edit the Wiki without the restriction, but barring a breach of the
Apache access handler, it is protected from others.