[Discuss] email bounce issue

We recently acquired part of another company. During the transition, I need to allow email through my Internet facing Linux email gateway from a specific host in the old company. This host was originally intended to be internal use only so there is no MX record. When the system sends a message into my environment, they get this reply:

450 4.1.8 sender address rejected domain not found

Is there a way, on my system that I can tell postfix to accept mail from this host and or domain even though it has no MX record?

TIA
Scott

INVENTIV HEALTH NOTICE: This email message and any attachments hereto are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this message and/or any attachment(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you received this email in error, please contact our firm by reply email, and absent instructions to the contrary, you are directed to destroy any and all copies of this message and the attachment(s), if any. Thank you.