[Discuss] 4K monitors

It's a bit bigger than 24", but two 28" UHD (aka "4K", actually
3840x2160) monitors (Dell for $699 and Lenovo for $799) were announced
at CES. Lenovo also announced something that is a 28" UHD monitor plus
an Android touchscreen device ($1199). Not sure exactly when they will
be available. Dell already has a 24" UHD monitor but it's a lot more
expensive than the new 28" model.