[Discuss] Free Software for Photographers?

Fotoxx looks like a great addition to my photo library management and
retouching toolkit.  I'm presently using Shotwell for collection
management, having finally switched from Picasa which isn't developed or
supported for Linux.  Shotwell is nice in that it will import and organize
your photos based on date from your camera, and it will publish to Google
Photos or facebook for sharing.  Although there is a package for my distro
(Ubuntu 12.04), I've downloaded and I'm testing out the .deb to get the
latest version of Fotoxx.

Greg Rundlett