[Discuss] OT: insurance for outdoor work

Thanks, my guess is that they would be willing to forgo licensing
if they felt there was adequate insurance coverage for
accident/liability. I'm prettty sure that there's no
legal/regulatory/building code requirement for licensed
personnel for this type of low-voltage wiring. - S.